Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Hot as hell

Whats with the hot weather? Me and Superfly do not have air conditioning so we've strategically placed fans in every corner of our bedroom.. I swear to god last night the fans were just blowing around hot air making it hotter. I slept about an hour or two and then woke up burning up. It's so hot we aren't even that horny. Of course we have sex lolololol but when its 100 degrees in the shade hot and sweaty becomes gross and grimy, you feel me? Anyway I'm pretty glad it rained... Although there was so much water I saw a few row boats floating down Broadway here in NYC ....I had on sandals too, I was slipping and sliding all over the place ugh! Yeah I know, we needed the rain.........I wish I had something smartass to retort, but nothing's come to minD sigh..... Ok two posts in one day, I'm going do this on the regular because now that I have this thing that does not keep me chained to my desktop I can post whenever I want. Yes! Stay cool and if you are with the one you love just make sure you've got the ac going or the fans circulating... Oh btw. If there's anyone there reading this let me know what you want me blog about.....and if no one is reading, that's cool too. Diamond

No comments:

Post a Comment