Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I Know What I Want To Blog About.....

So this is my blog, it took me a long time to figure out what I wanted to write about and now I know.

I've been working as an independent artist for a long time and I think I have something to say. Be on the lookout for this because I think it will be productive and much better than a whole lot of stuff that's out here.

Like it or not, the internet has leveled the playing field and while I'm reading articles posted by industry executives on how awful independent artists are next to artists that are actually backed by big money, that doesn't take away from the fact that artists, independent and otherwise are not going away just because some fat cat with money says we should.

I dare any big company to come and tell me that I don't belong in music.

until the next post.....

No comments:

Post a Comment